Before we start! Our dearest customer, your job is very important to us, and we are striving to give the best and most reliable service to. So please take note of the following:
The terms & conditions may sound Harsh and unfair, but we rather tell you in advance the truth!
We don't want clients to have the wrong assumptions and learn the hard way, some of our competitors never mention anything in advance and when problems occur they just ignore you. Or they don't reply on your calls! We try to run an open fair and honest business, we are not just here for the money but we want to establish a good honest and long term business with our current clients and the future clients to come!
Please keep in mind that God created us as individuals, no human thinks exactly like the next one. We try to give a 100% neat running reliable job to our customers, but it is the most difficult thing on earth to satisfy every ones way of thinking.
PLEASE RESPECT SUNDAYS & RELIGIOUS HOLIDAYS! THEY DO NOT COUNT AS WORKING DAYS!!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
If the vehicle you are considering to do a conversion on is your only family vehicle or only transport, you should seriously consider to get a backup vehicle before we start doing the conversion on your vehicle. We do not want to hear after 2 or 8 weeks that the vehicle is your only means of transport.
All old engines, gearboxes & parts to remain at our premisses as part of the conversion deal.
THOUGH WE TRY TO TAKE CARE OF YOUR VEHICLE, ALL VEHICLES AND CONTENTS ARE LEFT AT OWNERS RISK. WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR THEFT, FIRE DAMAGE OR MISSING ARTICLES. ALL VALUABLES MUST BE REMOVED.
* BY ACCEPTING OUR QUOTATION WE REQUIRE A 60% DEPOSIT BEFORE START UP.
* WE WILL ONLY REQUIRE A DEPOSIT BEFORE THE WORK STARTS. IF YOUR VEHICLE IS BROUGHT TO OUR PREMISES AND WE ARE BUSY WITH ANOTHER VEHICLE THAT WAS BOOKED BEFORE YOUR VEHICLE IT WILL BE FINISHED FIRST BEFORE WE START WITH YOURS.
* WE BELIEVE IN THE TERM FIRST TIME RIGHT!
CONVERSIONS CARRIES A 30 DAY WARRANTY FROM DATE OF DELIVERY-INVOICE DATE. TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY.
* FIRST OF ALL IF YOU BELIEVE THAT YOU WILL RECEIVE A NEW CAR AFTER THE CONVERSION YOU ARE UNDER THE WRONG ASSUMPTION, THERE MIGHT BE SMALL THINGS THAT NEED ATTENTION OR ADJUSTMENT AFTERWARDS. IF YOU CAN LIVE WITH THAT WE CAN DO BUSINESS!
*IF YOU WANT A HASSLE FREE VEHICLE WITH FACTORY GAURANTEES ECT. YOU ARE ON THE WRONG TRACK RATHER GO AND BUY A NEW VEHICLE! AND LETS NOT MEET!
IN THE EVENT OF RELATED PROBLEMS AFTER DELIVERY THE CLIENT SHOULD RETURN VEHICLES TO OUR PREMISES, WE DO NOT COLLECT AND DELIVER VEHICLES. FAILING TO COMPLY WILL FORE FIT ANY WARRANTIES!
In the event of some problems re-occurring please return the vehicle again until the matter could be resolved.
THIS MEANS THAT IF YOU DON'T BRING THE VEHICLE BACK TO OUR PREMISES AND HAVE SOMEONE ELSE REPAIR SOMETHING THAT WENT WRONG WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR THE COSTS! WE ARE ALSO NOT LIABLE FOR ANY TOWING COSTS OR SHIPPING COSTS NO MATTER WHAT THE REASON.
YOU MUST REMEMBER THAT CONVERSIONS ARE NON FACTORY GUARANTEED!
* IN THE EVENT OF YOU, OUR CLIENT INSTRUCT US TO START DOING A CONVERSION ON YOUR VEHICLE YOU MUST REMEMBER THAT ALL FACTORY GUARANTEES FOREFIT! EVEN THE ONES ON A RADIATOR OR A CLUTCH.
Dit beteken dat daar geen waarborg is op enige parte wat ons gebruik nie!
This means that we DO NOT guarantee any of our parts!
IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE IT! ASK YOUR LOCAL PART DEALER ABOUT GAURANTEES ON CONVERSION PARTS!
*YOU MUST ALSO REMEMBER BY INSTRUCTING US TO DO A CONVERSION ON YOUR VEHICLE, YOU GIVE US PERMISSION TO MODIFY YOUR ORIGINAL PARTS, MECHANICAL AS WELL AS ELECTRICAL TO MAKE THE CONVERSION WORK. THIS CAUSES WEAKENING IN PARTS SOMETIMES FUNCTIONALITY LOSS, MECHANICAL & AUTO ELECTRICAL. WE CAN NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR THAT IF SOME FUNCTIONS OR PARTS DO NOT MATCH OR GOES MISSING IN SUCH EVENT, WE ONLY USE WHAT IS NEEDED. THE REST GOES EITHER TO THE DUSTBIN OR IF PRIOR ARRANGED BACK IN A BOX INTO YOUR VEHICLE.
*WE CAN ONLY GUARANTEE THE TERMS & CONDITIONS OF OUR SUPPLIERS ON PARTS AND ENGINES USED, BUT WE CAN GIVE YOU A 100% ARTISAN SATISFACTION GUARANTEE PARTS EXCLUDED. THE ENGINES ONLY HAS A 30 DAY START UP GAURANTEE THAT IS WHY WE BENCH TEST IT BEFORE FITMENT, IF IT BREAKS AFTER 2 WEEKS OR 3 MONTHS YOU MUST REPLACE OR REPAIR IT ON YOUR OWN COST. IF YOU OVERHEAT IT AND IT PACKS UP IT IS NOT OUR RESPONSIBLILTY. THE GEARBOXES HAS NO GAURANTEE!
* FOR US TO DO YOUR CONVERSION OR YOUR SPITRONICS HARNASS WIRING, YOU MUST REMEMBER THAT CONVERSIONS AND WIRING IS A VERY SKILLED AND SPESIALIZED JOB WHICH IS TIME CONSUMING!
* AS WE INTEND TO KEEP OUR CUSTOMERS HAPPY AND TO KEEP THE CUSTOMERS RETURNING WE MUST TAKE TIME TO DO THE WORK 100% CORRECT WHICH IS UNFORTUNATELY A VERY TIME CONSUMING JOB!
* WE CAN RUSH YOUR JOB THAT WOULD MEAN THAT YOU WILL RETURN UNHAPPY!! SO PLEASE GIVE US TIME TO DO YOUR CONVERSION AND OUR WORK 100% RIGHT.
* YOU PUSHING US FOR TIME CAUSES UNNECCESARY MISTAKES AND HASSLES THAT CAUSES YOU TO BECOME UNHAPPY, IF YOU BECOME UNHAPPY BECAUSE OF POOR QUALITY WORK DUE TO THE FACT THAT YOU PUSHED US FOR TIME THEN, WHO IS AT FAULT OR TO BLAME?
* WIRING AN ENGINE AND GEARBOX HARNASS MAY TAKE 2 TO 3 DAYS OR EVEN ONE TO TWO WEEKS DEPENDING ON THE CIRCUMSTANCES.
* TO DO A COMPLETE CONVERSION CAN ALSO TAKE BETWEEN TWO WEEKS AND THREE MONTHS, DEPENDING ON THE TECHNICAL DIFFICULTY OF THE PROJECT AND PART AVAILABILITIES, SOME TIMES WE MUST MANUFACTURE ADAPTORS, ECT. THAT TAKES A LOT OF PLANNING, ENGINEERING AND TIME. PLEASE CUSTOMERS WE DO NOT HAVE ANY CONTROL OVER TIME WE KNOW IT FLIES, PUBLIC HOLIDAYS AND SUNDAYS NEEDS TO BE KEPT IN MIND! BARE WITH US.
*ON THE 4x4 ADAPTORS WE NEED A SPLINE SOCKET THAT JOINS THE AUTO GEARBOX AND THE TRANSFER CASE, FOR THAT WE RELY ON AN ENGINEERING COMPANY TO MANUFACTURE THAT FOR US. THE SOCKET MANUFACTURING TAKES UP TO ONE MONTH. WE SOMETIMES CARRY STOCK ON A COUPLE OF TYPES, THE HOLD UP STARTS WITH A CONVERSION WE HAVE NOT DONE BEFORE.
*YOU MUST ALSO KEEP IN MIND THAT THESE ADAPTORS ARE NON-STANDARD PARTS, THESE PARTS TEND TO CAUSE OIL LEAKS. WE TRY OUR BEST TO ILLIMENATE THE OIL LEAKS, BUT FOR SOME REASON SOME OF THEM JUST KEEP RETURNING! THIS IS NOT DUE TO POOR WORKMANSHIP ECT. THIS IS PART OF THE STRUGGLES AND PAINS OF A CONVERSION, IF YOU ARE NOT THAT WORRIED ABOUT A SWEATY ADAPTOR THEN DON'T BOTHER WITH IT. IF IT LEAVES A LARGE SPILL OF OIL THEN PLEASE RETURN THE VEHICLE SO THAT WE CAN TRY RESOLVE THE PROBLEM.
* THE ENGINES AND GEARBOXES ARE SECOND HAND, SO IF THEY START LEAKING OIL AFTER DELIVERY WE WILL REPAIR IT AT AN ADDITIONAL COST. THE REASON? WE DO NOT GET ANY GAURANTEES FROM OUR SUPPLIERS FOR SUCH RELATED PROBLEMS.
* UPON COMPLETION WE NEED TO TEST THE VEHICLE FOR A COUPLE OF DAYS, WE DO NOT TAKE THE VEHICLES ON LONG DISTANCE TRIPS! WE TEST IT LOCALLY FOR +- 100KM.IF WE GET PROBLEMS WE STRIP THE PARTS AND REPAIR THE DEFECT. THIS ALSO TAKES TIME, IF WE ARE SATISFIED WE WILL INFORM YOU TO COME COLLECT AND TEST THE VEHICLE.
* WE SERVE A NUMBER OF CUSTOMERS WHO ARE VERY IMPORTANT TO US, SO PLEASE, YOUR PROJECT IS NOT THE ONLY ONE THAT REQUIRES OUR IMMEDIATE ATTENTION BUT DEFINITELY A VERY IMPORTANT PROJECT TO US AS WELL! "FIRST COME FIRST SERVE" THIS SOME TIMES CAUSES THAT SOME VEHICLES TAKES A BIT LONGER TO COMPLETE.
*CLIENTS MUST PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THAT AN ENGINE CONVERSIONS DOES NOT INCLUDE SUSPENSION AND BRAKE UPGRADES, THESE TYPE OF UPGRADES ARE OPTIONAL EXTRA.
*ENGINE CONVERSIONS DOES NOT INCLUDE ANY DIFF OR GEARBOX UPGRADES UNLESS SPESIFIED OR QUOTED.
*CLIENTS WHO ARE UNDER THE ASSUMPTION THAT WHEN FITTING A V8 ENGINE THEY CAN START TOWING HUGE LOADS THAT IS IN THE EXCCESS OF THE VEHICLES DESIGN PLEASE GO AND BUY A TRUCK!
1 TONNER BAKKIES ARE DESIGHNED TO LOAD 1TON AND MAYBE TOW ANOTHER 1000KG, SO IF YOU INTEND TO BUILD YOUR SELF A NICE TOW HORSE THAT YOU WANT TO USE FOR COMMERCIAL PURPOSES OTHER WHAT THE VEHICLE DESIGHNED IS FOR! DONT COME KNOCKING ON OUR DOOR STEP IF YOU GET BREAKDOWNS LIKE OVERHEATING. IN MOST CASES LEXUS V8 CONVERSIONS ARE BEING BUILD AS TOYS!
IF YOU WANT A COMMERCIAL TRUCK PLEASE SAVE US BOTH THE TROUBLE AND GO BUY SOMETHING FOR YOUR APPLICATION.
Now that we understand that lets get down to business.